Nag Tibba Trek
Nag Tibba Winter Trek
The Nag Tibba trek is a short and easy weekend trek to Nag Tibba (Serpent’s Peak) near Mussorrie. At over 3000 meters it is the highest peak in the Nag Tibba range of Garhwal Himalayas. Nag Tibba Trek is an ideal weekend trek which can easily covered over any extened weekend.
3 Reasons which makes Nag Tibba a Weekend Trek Delight and Winter Trek
- Short Travel Time: It takes just 3 to 4 hours to reach base of Nag Tibba Trek from Dehradun which in comparison to any other trek in Uttarakhand is very less.
- Snow Snow Snow: Nag Tibba in winters is covered under heavy snow, so if you want to enjoy snow trekking then trek to Nag Tibba this winter trekking season.
- Stunning views of Greater Himalayas: From Nag Tibba one have uninterrupted views of himalayan peaks like Bandarpoonch, Gangotri group of peaks and Kedarnath peak to name a few.
Nag Tibba Trek Cost: Rs 5500 + 4.5 % Service Tax (Dehradun to Dehradun)
Trek Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
What’s Included :
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg – 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner & 2 Breakfast )
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to base and Return
What’s Not Included :
- Meals during Transit
- Mineral Water
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusion head
Nag Tibba Trek Fixed Departures Dates
- Every Friday (Min 4 Required)
Nag Tibba Snow Trek Winter Batches
1st Batch : 12th November 2016 (Close)
2nd Batch : 17th December 2016 (Open)
3rdBatch : 19th December 2016 (Open)
4th Batch : 23rd December 2016 (Open)
5th Batch : 24th December 2016 (Open)
6th Batch : 25th December 2016 (Open)
7th Batch : 30th December 2016 (Open)
8th Batch : 31st December 2016 (Open)
9th Batch : 1st January 2017(Open)
10thBatch : 2nd January 2017 (Open)
11thBatch : 3rd January 2017 (Open)
12th Batch : 6th January 2017 (Open)
13th Batch : 13th January 2017 (Open)
14th Batch : 20th January 2017 (Open)
15th Batch : 27th January 2017 (Open) movie streaming
Nag Tibba trek Itinerary
Nag Tibba trek Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Dehdradun by 6.00 am. Depart for Panthwari via Mussoorie–Kempty falls–Nain-Bagh. Expected arrival time at Pantwari 12 noon. Trek from Pantwari to Kathian (6 Kms 7 Hours)
Day 2: Trek from Kathian to Nag Tibba Top. Explore the area (at the left side slope from the summit one can get a terrific view of the Himalayan ranges namely Swargrohini range, Gangotri ranges, Banderpoonch etc. ) and come back to Kathian (6 Kms).
Day 3: Trek from Kathian to Pantwari and Drive back to Dehradun (4 Hours trek)