Auli Uttarakhand – The Best Ski Destination in India
Auli Uttarakhand is located in the state of Uttarakhand which is a popular destination for skiing and Skiing Resorts in India. Limited by the cold crests of the powerful Himalayas, this uneven landscape offers the captivating views of oak bordered inclines and coniferous backwoods. At a normal stature of 2800 meters, this may be the single spot where the guests would get the unordinary chance of a decent promenade.
Strolling through the dim slant furnishes one with the forcing scenes of a portion of the elevated mountain ranges like Nanda Devi, Mana Paravat, Hathi Ghodi Parvat, Shivling and Mount Kamet. Other than these frigid supernatural occurrences, the avenues through the inclines offer sublime perspectives of ravishing apple plantations and fine Deodar trees, which make one’s morning, walk a valuable ordeal.
Auli Uttarakhand is just 16 Kms from Joshimath and this small town offers a valid past that goes back to the eighth century. It is believed that this lovely district is honored with the hallowed visit of Sankaracharya. As a new entry in the tourism coliseum, Auli offers a beautiful climate. The unforgiving chilly tempests, the sylvan tops and the long extension of blanketed valleys would make unspoiled surroundings for a skier. Relevantly called as the sanctuary for skiing exercises, this bumpy resort is swung to be the main visitor destination where skiing is the most looked for after past time.
The recent preparing ground of the Indo-Tibetan Police Force, Auli Uttarakhand has picked up the status of a prominent slope resort inside of a limited capacity to focus time. The sheer grades of Auli Uttarakhand are a problem area of fearless men who set out to investigate the requesting areas. The snow capped mountain extends, the shriek of the winds and the diverting skiing, Auli Uttarakhand is given with all that is sufficient to excite the spectators. The nature of its full blossom gives a sentiment an amazing time, which can’t be wiped out from our most out of this world fantasies.
Best Tours in and around Auli Uttarakhand
- Valley of Flowers Trek
Valley of Flowers Trek takes you to the beautiful Valley of Flowers National Park renowned for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora found there. This richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear, snow leopard, brown bear and blue sheep. The gentle landscape of the Valley of Flowers National Park complements the rugged mountain wilderness of Nanda Devi National Park to the east.
- Auli Gorson Bugyal Trek
- Gorson Bugyal is about 4 Kms from Auli Uttarakhand. Gorson Bugyal offers spectacular views of snow clad peaks of Nar Parvat, Hathi Ghodi. We set up our camp at Gorson Bugyal. Dinner and Overnight in Camps at Gorson Bugyal.
- Kuari Pass Trek
- The Kuari Pass trek is known as The Curzon Trail (named after the former British Viceroy Of India “Lord Curzon”). The views on the Winter Kuari Pass trek are often cited as the best in the Indian Himalayas. It is not hard to discover why. To the north of the Winter Kuari Pass trek is the Chaukhamba Range, while the summits of Mana (7,272 m), Kamet (7,756 m) and Abl Gamin (7,355 m) extend to the Tibet border. In the middle foreground, a number of spectacular peaks including Dunagiri (7,066 m) and Changabang (6,864 m) enclose the Nanda Devi Sanctuary while to the west the snowcapped ranges extend to Gangotri.
- Pangarchulla trek
- Pangarchulla Peak is just above the Kuari Pass Trek and offers the amazing views of some of the high peak of Himalayas. Kuari which means “doorway” is a Himalayan high mountain pass situated in the Garhwal region of northern India, south of the Tibetan border and on the western rim of the “Nanda Devi Sanctuary” Biosphere Reserve and falls in the Chamoli district. The Pangarchulla Peak is challenging peak 4,700 meter high peak among the high peaks of India. Trekking during the summer you start through colorful Rhododendrons in full bloom and then through the pristine snow.
- Bagini Glacier Trek
- The Bagini Glacier trek follows a trail along the Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand. It is situated at an altitude of 14,816 feet above sea level and the view from up here is breathtaking, with the magnificent snow-capped mountains, age-old villages, gorgeous water bodies and sweet, serene natural beauty. The rare species of plants and the captivating colours of the alpine flowers are a sight to behold.
- Nelong Valley Trek
- The Nelong Valley just 45 km ahead of the border is inside Gangotri National Park of Uttarkashi district on Gangotri road. Nelong Valley altitude is around 11400 ft and is home rare flora and fauna and in terms of terrains it resembles to that of Tibet.
- Chenab Valley trek
- Chenap Valley is located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand near Joshimath and Chenap Valley is one the hidden gems of Uttarakhand about which only handful of trekkers know about. Chenap Valley and Meadows share resemblance to The Valley of flowers trek, but still unexplored and less visited trek.
- Niti Pass Tour
- Badrinath and Mana Village