Bhrigu Lake Trek
Bhrigu Lake trek is a short trek near Manali which takes you to pristine lake Bhrigu Lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres from Gulaba village.
Trek Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Destinations Covered during Bhrigu Lake Trek : Gulaba, Bhrigu Lake
Bhrigu Lake Trek Cost per Person: Rs 5850 + 4.5% per person (Ex Manali)
What’s Included :
- Accommodation during Trek(Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Transport from Manali as per the Itineray
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Guide and support staff.
What’s Not Included :-
- Trekking Poles, Jackets, Boots etc
- Any Deviation or detour
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
streaming The Shack
Bhrigu Lake Trek Fixed Departures 2017
- Batch 1: 6th May 2017 (Open)
- Batch 2: 13th May 2017 (Open)
- Batch 3: 20th May 2017 (Open)
- Batch 4: 27th May 2017 (Open)
- Batch 5: 3rd June 2017 (Open)
- Batch 6: 10th June 2017(Open)
- Batch 7: 17th June 2017 (Open)
- Batch 8: 24th June 2017 (Open)
- Batch 9: 1st July 2017 (Open)
- Batch 10: 8th July 2017 (Open)
- Batch 11: 15th July 2017 (Open)
- Batch 12: 22nd July 2017 (Open)
- Batch 13: 29th July 2017 (Open)
- Batch 14: 5th August 2017 (Open)
Itinerary Detail Bhrigu Lake Trek
Bhrigu Lake Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Drive from Manali to Gulaba and trek upto Rohli Khel (9500ft)
We will meet at Manali Mall bus stand at 9:00 AM and start the drive to Gulaba village the base of Bhrigu Lake trek. After quick briefing session we will start the Bhrigu Lake trek. The Bhrigu Lake Trek start through apple orchard and dense forest of Deodar and Pine trees and after few hours of the trek the stunning vistas the Kullu Valley welcomes you. After 5 hours of trek we reach our today’s campsite of Rohli Khel. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 2: Trek from Rohli Khel to Bhrigu (14000ft)
After an early morning sumptuous breakfast, we begin our trek to Bhrigu Lake and few hours of trekking enjoying the views which Bhrigu Lake Trek offers we cross a stream and start ascending a ridge after crossing it you reach the Brighu Lake. After spending some quality time we return back or proceed further to Pandu Ropa campsite.
Day 3: Trek from Panduropa to Vashisht
After breakfast, we start our downhill trek through a small meadow towards ridge with steep descend to reach Vashisht where you can take bath at famous hot sulphur springs. We drive back to Manali. Our trek ends with mosaic of beautiful memories.