Top 5 reasons to trek Mount Kilimanjaro
Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest free-standing mountain in the world that attracts approximately 40,000 trekkers every year. Mount Kilimanjaro is the major source of tourism in Tanzania, Africa. It is popularly known as ‘Every man’s Everest’.
Mount Kilimanjaro is Africa’s tallest peak and it’s summit is called as Uhuru Point which is 5,895 meters or 19,341 feet above sea level. While most of highest peak in the world are part of Mountain ranges for example Mt Everest is part the The Great Himalayas where is Mt Kilimanjaro is a free standing mountain which is a result of volcanic activity.
We have discovered top 5 reasons to trek Mt Kilimanjaro:
1. No Technical Skills Required: Out of the Seven Summits, Mt Kilimanjaro is the easiest to climb. You don’t need any mountaineering equipment or any former mountaineering experience to climb Mt Kilimanjaro. All you need to climb this mountain is to be fit, resolute, and well-versed.
2. Nature’s Wonder: Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world. Thick green rain forests, snow-covered mountains, a host of animals in their natural habitat and a chance to experience five climatic and six ecological zones.
3. The Sense of Achievement: People frequently take up challenges to get out of their comfort zones and Mt. Kilimanjaro offers just that. High altitude and constantly varying temperatures make it a challenge to many. Hence, getting to the top of one of the seven summits is not a small accomplishment.
4. Picturesque Views: Mt Kilimanjaro is one of the world’s most prominent natural wonders: a snow-capped peak on the equator, a sea of lush green forest surrounded by dry grasslands. This makes for an amazing, bone-melting view from the top.
5. Availability of accommodation: Mt Kilimanjaro offers proper accommodations to support the trekkers. There is an availability of hotels, mountaineering gears on rent, transportation, and guides. Also you can include Africa wild life safari with you mountaineering expedition.
There are many reasons to trek this beauty and not enough lists to prove that. So don’t think twice and accept the challenge!
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/renok.adventures