If you’ve been planning to conduct primary school trips, it’s important to get some idea about the itinerary. At Renok Adventures, we completely understand the numerous benefits of field tours, and make every effort to ensure that students get appropriate experience and training. Our staff members and adventure enthusiasts have vast knowledge in the domain of school tours, and design perfect itineraries for kids.
Organising activities and trips for a large group of energetic students can be a difficult task. Thus, you need someone with understanding and experience. Renok Adventures never leaves anything to chance. Here’s some info on a basic itinerary that you could use.
Basic Plan for Primary School Trips
- Welcome note given to all the participants.
- Division of teams and allocation of activity roster
- Brief on rotation of activities and participation
- Teams divided into different groups with 30 participants each
- 09: 15 AM: Breakfast, drinks break – Fruits, squash and snacks
- 10:00 AM: Team-based activities in the morning
- Life skill-based activities
- Pitching tents
- Playing with ropes in the activity area
- Treasure Hunt
- Blind Sheep
- Pipe and Marble
- 02:00 PM: Time for lunch
- 03:00 PM adventures activities on rotation (Subject to change)
- Rappelling over school walls
- Flying Fox
- Double Rope Bridge
- Monkey Crawl
- Commando Net
These are some of the most effective ideas for school trips. When it comes to primary school tours, you need to focus on energetic activities to keep students interested and engaged. The choice of activities and place depends on your specific needs and requirements. Renok Adventures can provide you with customized packages. We’ve been organising the best school trips for quite some time. If you’re looking for a tour operator, just click here.