If you’re looking for educational field trips for preschoolers, you’ve come to the right place. We understand the benefits of field trips, and make sure our staff and trainers get appropriate training and experience to conduct such trips and sessions. With our comprehensive experience and knowledge in the domain, we’re able to design itineraries specific to your needs.
Organizing trips and activities for preschoolers is a tricky task. Therefore, you need someone with good experience and understanding. We don’t leave anything to chance. Here’s a basic idea of what you can expect on one of the journeys you books with us.
Basic Educational Field Trips for Preschoolers
- Welcome note to the participants.
- Team divisions and activity roaster allocation
- Explanation on how activities rotate
- Teams are made with 30 participants in each team
- 09: 15 AM: Drinks break – Fruit Squash with snacks
- 10:00 AM: Morning Team Activities
- Life skill-based activities
- Tent pitching
- The Great Indian Rope Trick
- Treasure Hunt
- Blind Sheep
- Pipe and Marble
- 02:00 PM: Lunch time
- 03:00 PM adventures activities on rotation (Subject to change)
- Rappelling over school walls
- Flying Fox
- Double Rope Bridge
- Monkey Crawl
- Commando Net
This is the basic structure for educational field trips for preschoolers. The choice of place and activities can be customised as per your specific needs and requirements. Renok Adventures has been planning and organising field trips for all age groups for a long time. We completely understand the benefits of educational trips, and design our services to provide students and teachers with great learning experiences. If you want to get in touch with our team, just click here.